• The tool shed has a mono pitch roof sloping to the back.
• All standard garden sheds have the door and window in the front.
• Installation site must be level.
• Customers must abide by municipal regulations.
• Teak stain to all external wall cladding.
• Walls are ± 1.9m high, roof pitch 17.5 degrees, end gables are ± 1/6 of width.
• The floor sizes does not include the stoep area.
• Custom built cabins may have doors and windows positioned by the client.
• The imported "onduline" roof has a lifetime warranty.